Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Creation

I visited the Creation Museum in Kentucky today and was blown away. Not only was the place Amazing but it was very educational.

Seeing how they viewed the creation of the world really brought the scriptures alive. It made me see the creation and the scriptures that go along with it made me think twice.

After viewing the museum, I see God and His way of bringing the earth about made me very emotional. I got to view the creation through God's eyes and I can tell you that God did not make a mistake.

It truly is amazing that God loves us that He took great detail in everything He made doing His six days of work. My prayer is that every one would visit the Creation Museum once in there lifetime and take in and enjoy the beauty of creation and experience God's love.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment