Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Love and Belive

Does my belief system know and show and believe that the more I draw closer to God this will bound me to His love? 

Do I believe the love of a sinner can shine for a Savior?

How about the love the rescuee has for her Resucuer and her ability to find words to share to others just how He means to her?

Am I a good sheep that loves her Shepherd and wants to lead others to follow her to the good Shepherd?

Do I believe that I am a child of God and I know without a shadow of a doubt He loves me?

I don't know the whole answer to that question but what I do know is that with each experience in my life, they serve to answer my age old prayer that I was made to love Him in any role I need Him to be and He loves me enough to say I don't expect you to be perfect but you are fearfully and wonderfully made in Christ and what He did for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment