Thursday, October 31, 2013

The Hardest Lesson

What do you think would be the hardest lesson we have to learn? Love our enemies? How to care for the poor? Maybe it is something totally unexpected. Or just maybe the hardest lesson we have to learn is the waiting game. 

Learning to wait. I hate the thought. I don't like to wait. I expect my answer and and people to do what I want them to do todo it right now. I take no joy in waiting or being calm when my life isn't going the way I want. 

Yet deep down I know that waiting is just the natural part of life just like breathing is necessary for my life to continue. So now, if I want to mature in Christ, then I know I must use the waiting period to cement my friendship with God so that I can increase in the knowledge of my Lord and Savior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment