Friday, February 20, 2015

Justice

I've always wondered about God's justice and how it operates. I ran across this devotional and things became clearer.

No, I'm not saying I have all the answers to how God justice works but I now have some place I can start and put a foundation on about the subject thanks to this devotional.

I love a devotional that makes me think and gets me a conversation between me and the One who will lead me to the answers I need to know to further my walk with Him.

God Bless.

Psalm 48:9-11 Within your temple, O God, we meditate on your unfailing love. Like your name, O God, your praise reaches to the ends of the earth; your right hand is filled with righteousness. Mount Zion rejoices, the villages of Judah are glad because of your judgments.

 For those who believe in Jesus Christ, God's justice includes abounding love, grace, and mercy. This means that instead of being measured and judged according to our own deeds in this life, we will be judged according to the righteousness of Christ Jesus, in whom we have placed our trust.

This truth however, does not change the nature of God, because He is Holy, and He is Just. For those that have not received Jesus as their Lord and Savior, they will be judged according to their deeds, and no matter what their accomplishments, they will fall short of earning right relationship with God.

 Verse courtesy of 'Psalm-A-Day' android app. http://www.idelata.com/apps/psalm-a-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment