Monday, February 16, 2015

The Righteous Shall Live by Faith

Sometimes I think I am a lukewarm Christian.  I fluctuate between day's but mostly I fluctuate by what type of problem I am faced with

If I know it's going to be simple, then I am a good little Christian but if the problem is going to be long and difficult and send me through things I rather not go, I play with being a Christian and forget everything I know that is good about God.

These are the last day's and I  meed to suck it up and run the race so that I may hear, "well done thou good and faithful servant."

God Bless.

"The Righteous Shall Live by Faith":

16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.

17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, 'The righteous shall live by faith.' (Romans 1 : 16 - 17 - ESV)

I found this using "Words of Apostles Daily" for Android, iOS and Kindle Fire! (http://www.roboticode.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment