Wednesday, February 25, 2015

My Security

I know my fears yet I don't know how to remedy them. I don't know how to let go and let Jesus. I sometimes truly believe I live a wishy-washy way of life and I'll never get it right.

I am more fear based than faith based than anyone I know. I struggle long and hard over things I don't have too because I'm too afraid to let them go. My hopes are scattered and I find it hard to muster any at all at times. I know who I run to and it's not necessary Jesus all the time.

God forgive me!

God Bless.

Therefore, this is what the Sovereign LORD says: "Look! I am placing a foundation stone in Jerusalem, a firm and tested stone. It is a precious cornerstone that is safe to build on. Whoever believes need never be shaken. (NLT) -Isaiah 28:16

How can you identify where you put your security? The answer lies in knowing what it is you fear. A job loss, death of a family member, or your loss of independence, perhaps. Each of these events can chip away at your security when it is placed on a vulnerable place other than the Lord. Begin to place your hopes and dreams by orienting your life more towards Jesus with a relationship.

 Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment