Thursday, February 5, 2015

You Have Heard the Word of Truth

Oh, how I need to take this to heart and become a doer of this devotional not for my sake but for the people I love, but for my neighbors, my town, my county, my state, and for my country. 

Won't you join me?

God Bless.

Ephesians 1:13-14 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation.

When you believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God’s possession—to the praise of his glory.

Have you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation? (vs. 13)

Who in your life has not heard the word of truth?

Tell them, show them, and pray for them; a day will come when it is too late. Is there someone in your life who has heard the word of truth and has rejected it?

Pray for them, that God may find a place for them among His people and break through the hardness of their hearts. Do not be ashamed of the gospel, it is the only hope for all people.

Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Jesus Daily: Bible Devotional' android app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.idelata.JesusDaily

No comments:

Post a Comment