Tuesday, October 11, 2016

For I Can Do Everything Through Christ


What a concept! I would have never thought about learning from my successes in life.

I've always focused on my failures and I have had a lot. So, when I came across this little devotional, I must say I was taken aback at the notion it was offering.

It soon became crystal clear after meditating on this devotional, I needed a mind change and quick like.

I have been in need of hope and I have found it. Now, I just need a habit that consist of changing the way I view myself and my life.

I need to throw the list of failures into the sea of forgetfulness and focus on the steps ahead of me and I know now I can do anything I set my mind to because I have the living God living inside me.

God Bless.


For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. (NLT) -Philippians 4:13

While learning from your failures can be beneficial, have you ever thought about learning from your successes?

If you build upon your past successes, you gain more confidence and knowledge from your previous works. It's more important to take small steps in the right direction.

Remember that God is blessing you with each successful step, and He rewards your patience along the way.

Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment