Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Adoption


For me, adoption has a special meaning. My aunt was adopted and anyone who has been adopted will understand what it means to be grafted in.

I am so thankful and love my aunt very much and I can't even imagine what my life would have looked like if my grandparents wouldn't have taken her in.

And now, being adopted into the family of Jesus, I am more thankful and appreciative of what adoption truly means for me.

No more wondering who I am, where I am going to go, or if I am good enough. I am. I am loved. And I belong to the greatest family on earth and my Father owns everything. 

And you want to know the best part? The still room available at the family table! Join me, won't you?

God Bless.



"For you did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of Sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba," Father."(Romans 8:15

Adoption paints a powerful picture of salvation. God willfully chose us, paid the sum of His own life, and made us joint-heirs with His Son.To seal this for us, God has put His own Spirit in our hearts. With the Holy Spirit, we are free from the entrapment of sin.Whether you have experienced a physical or spiritual adoption, realize the amazing promise that God gives us through the Spirit and His Word. We are no longer slaves but 'sons'.Through the Spirit of Sonship and adoption, embrace a new Father: Abba - God the Father, our Father.

Proverbs 31 Devotional App

No comments:

Post a Comment