Friday, July 14, 2017

So He Returned Home To Father

I am so glad that l have a Father who loves me and no matter what I do He promises to never leave me or forsake me.
I have come to the conclusion, I am my worst enemy. I can blame God for everything that goes wrong in my life but and get for Him to change my circumstances but the fact of the matter is, I am the only one who can change things and God will be waiting for me to get my act together with outstretched arms.
God Bless.
"So he returned home to his father. And while he was still a long way off, his father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him." (NLT) -Luke 15:20
This son had squandered his father's money and yet, when he returned home to his father, the father welcomed him with joy. Often we want to punish someone who does us wrong when they return to us. Yet if we keep our eye on the importance of a relationship we will do the same as this father and be filled with love and compassion. When someone returns to you for forgiveness, avoid making them feel guilty, but, instead, celebrate their return into your life!
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment