Monday, July 10, 2017

Hunger And Thirst


I love this little devotional. I love how the words give me life, hope, and the determination to keep going.

If you asked anyone who is close to me what I want more out of life, they would tell you I want more of God; I want to see His power in full bloom; I want to see His justice overcome the wrong of this world; but most of all, I want, no, I need to have Him lviing in me so much everyone I pass by would want to stop me and ask what the difference is between my life and theirs and watch as the Savior of this world flows into their life making them new. 

I don't want to be an evangelist who calls down fire and brimstone, I want the fire of God to flow out from me where lives are transformed and healed and death and hell have been overcome and earth becomes like heaven as it should have been.


God Bless.


"Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled." (Luke 6:35)
Have you ever had a craving for something, to the point that it almost caused you pain because you wanted it so badly? No matter what you tried to satisfy the craving, nothing else sufficed?God wants us to desire righteousness in this manner. We should be obsessed with doing the right thing for the sake of pleasing God. Nothing in the world should pacify the intensity of this craving. Has your desire for God ever slipped? Stimulate your desire for Him again with praise for His goodness during times of personal worship in His Word. He will fill you He will fill your hunger and thirst.

God Hunger Meditations Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment