Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Dear Children, Keep Away From Anything

The world we live in today makes it almost impossible for anyone to be totally dedicated to anything, let along be dedicated to giving your whole heart to God.
Count me in as being guilty of all charges where I have to declare any sort of dedication to anything. I'm a busy person taking care of a family and trying to get through a day without losing my religion.
Thank God I have someone who is in my corner and believes in my and has faith that one day I will wake up and get my stuff together and become a powerhouse for Him and His glory.
God Bless.
Dear children, keep away from anything that might take God's place in your hearts. (NLT) -1 John 5:21
This strikes as a loving statement, said by an old man, passing along his wisdom. Prevention is the core message. The first part to preventing a straying heart is figuring out what will cause your heart to wander. Some people allow anger to fill their heart, most struggle with money, or perhaps it's slowly stepping away from our routine of connecting with God which allows a distance in our heart. What causes your heart to wander? The honest answer to this question will lead you to ways to prevent it from happening.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment