Monday, July 17, 2017

Where Is God


I love this little devotional and I need  take the words written within more to heart and if I did then maybe my life wouldn't be like it is today.
For I am learning more and more, I am my own worst enemy and I have allowed things I to my life that has taken me away from the things of God.
My hope and prayer is that by whoever may read this will learn from my mistakes and get the most out of this little devotional and will get the most out of it and will become a shining light for others to see.
God Bless.
"I have set the LORD always before me: because [he is] at my right hand, I will not be moved."(Psalms 16:8)
David declares that he put the Lord in front of him always. Where are you in relation to God? Do you think of Him when you are about to choose an outfit? Or when you choose education, either for yourself or your children? Is He the first person you strive to please with your employment? Because David knew that God was always near to him, he did not worry about being defeated. He was safe as long as the Lord was at the forefront of his life.Turn away from all the things that seek to steal that position that only God should have.
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment