Friday, February 23, 2018

Be Equipped To Meet Needs

News flash people: thing's are not about us, hardly ever. The purpose of life is to live a life equipped to meet the needs of others. 




And somewhere this concept has been lost in transition. We have become a selfish people who don't apologize for making the world a little more difficult to live in.



I choose to believe in the word's of the song It's a beautiful world and maybe, just maybe, where 


I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, the dark sacred night
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
The colors of the rainbow so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by
I see friends shaking hands saying how do you do
They're really saying I love you
I hear babies crying, I watch them grow
They'll learn much more than I'll never know
And I think to myself what a wonderful world
Yes I think to myself what a wonderful wo


God Bless.



Be Equipped to Meet Needs

by Joyce Meyer

And God will generously provide all you need. Then you will always have everything you need and plenty left over to share with others. 
—2 Corinthians 9:8 NLT

God blesses us so we can bless others. He does not want us to be needy; He wants us to be equipped to help people who are in need, and we cannot do that if all we are experiencing is lack. When we don’t have enough to meet our own needs and the needs of our families or others for whom we are responsible, then it is very difficult to help other people. This is one reason God promises to provide for us and to do so abundantly.
I encourage you to develop the mindset of a generous giver. Look for ways to give and for needy people to whom you can give. Study what the Bible says about God’s provision, and see yourself as one who meets needs.
Power Thought: I am a generous giver.


From the book the book Power Thoughts Devotional by Joyce Meyer. Copyright © 2013 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment