Friday, February 16, 2018

Never Say "No Way"


I love this little devotional. After reading it, there should never be a reason for us to say no way instead we should be replace our words with "all thing's are possible".



God Bless.



Never Say “No Way”

by Joyce Meyer

Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. 
—John 14:6

Have you ever faced a situation and said, “There is no way”? Maybe some of these thoughts weigh on your mind:
There is no way I can handle the pressure at work.

There is no way I can pay my bills at the end of the month. There is no way I can save my marriage.

There is no way I can keep my house clean and straight. There is no way I can lose the weight I need to lose.
There is always a way. It may not be ekasy, it may not be convenient, it may not come quickly; but if you will simply keep on keeping on and refuse to give up, you will find a way. Jesus is the Way, and He will help you find a way where there doesn’t seem to be one.
Power Thought: I refuse to say “no way”; Jesus is the Way.


From the book the book Power Thoughts Devotional by Joyce Meyer. Copyright © 2013 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment