Thursday, July 26, 2018

Don't Let Evil Conquer You

Oh, Lord! How I needed thus little devotional. Maybe some day, I my heart and mind will get on the same page. Lord knows my life is in need of getting my act together because I have my family,  my neighbors, my town, my county, my state, and my country depending on me sharing the hope that is within me.
God Bless.
Don't let evil conquer you, but conquer evil by doing good. (NLT) -Romans 12:21
How can evil conquer us? It begins in our mind. Anger has a way of stewing inside and then it finally erupts. Quick judgements of others begins as a seed in our thoughts that grows into distaste for another. Envy and jealousy begin in the mind as well. This passage tells us the key to overcoming evil is by doing good. Doing good comes from a thought but are acted on. If you feel your thoughts beginning to be critical, angry, or envious, stop them by responding with a loving action. You can conquer everything with good.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment