Tuesday, July 24, 2018

For As He Thinks In His Heart

I seem to have a theme going here and it has to do with the mind. Indeed, the mind is the battle field.
And God knows it and when He sense me going over the cliff, He allows me the opportunity to come by litle devotional like this one.
Be encouraged and never give up the fight for the mind.
God Bless.


“For as he thinks in his heart, so is he…” Proverbs 23:7, NKJV
It doesn’t matter what people think about you. All that matters is what you think about yourself. What God has said about you doesn’t benefit you at all until you agree. What God thinks about you doesn’t benefit you at all until you choose to see. Remove your hands from your eyes, and see how great, see how beautiful, see how lovely He has made you. Stop waiting for people to change their mind about you before you do what God has called you to do. Stop waiting for people to change their mind about you before you choose to believe. Move forward in God and let nothing stop you from fulfilling your purpose and reaching your destiny. Let nothing hinder you. The only power people’s thoughts about you have over your life is the power you give it. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, strip off every hold you’ve allowed others to have on you.
Say out loud from your heart, “No more will I allow what others think of me to hinder me. I choose to agree with God’s WORD. I choose to remove my hands from my eyes so I can see myself the way God sees me. What people think about me has no power. I strip it of all power I’ve given it in Jesus name. As I think in my heart, so am I. I am chosen by God and I will do great things. I am fearfully and wonderfully made and God loves me unconditionally.
I will let His truth prophesy over me and be the biggest and loudest voice in my life. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
-Author Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment