Friday, July 6, 2018

Move Out Of The Way And Let God Do It

No truer words than these ones.
If you have a problem (which I am sure you do or will have), are you like me and feel out of control and want God to do something and by something, I mean your way.
It's hard to let go but we must if we want a deeper relationship with God.
And I bet you do, so let's do this by letting go and let God.
God Bless.
Move out of the way and let God do it!
“But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.” Psalm 3:3
One of the hardest things to do is to step aside and let God handle a situation. You may have been wronged, falsely accused, and mistreated, but as angry as you may feel you have […]
http://www.sot-k.com/dotk/move-out-of-the-way-and-let-god-do-it/#noredirect

No comments:

Post a Comment