Friday, July 27, 2018

Treating One Another Right

In the day's off offense and what not, we have somehow lost the art of treating people right. 

And this little devotional attacks the subject matter head on and in no certain terms lay's it out on what would Jesus do concerning His children.


There is a way to show people their wrong doings without making people feel like they are worthless. Personally, I think we are failing to treat people foe who they are, a child of God. 


We can do better. I have faith in His church to make things great again.



God Bless.




Treating One Another Right
I am a member of the body of Christ.
The world is full of all kinds of people. Just looking at someone’s exterior, you might say, “I don’t see much to get excited about.” You could look in the mirror and perhaps say the same thing about yourself. But we need to look below the surface and see our brothers and sisters as members of the body of Christ—people for whom Jesus shed His blood and died.
If we fail to appreciate and honor other people, we are grieving the heart of the Lord, because the Lord loves everyone enough to die for them. It grieves the Lord bitterly if we have a wrong attitude toward a member of His body, if we look down on others and discount their value.
I believe that was the problem of the people of Corinth, whom Paul addressed in two epistles. There were many wrong relationships between them. They did not discern the Lord’s body in one another (see 1 Corinthians 11:29), and Paul said, “For this reason many are weak and sick among you, and many sleep [have died](verse 30). I suppose this reason could well be the major cause of sickness among Christians today. I have to say, with deep regret, that many Christians do not treat one another at all like fellow members of Christ’s body.
Thank You, Jesus, for making me a part of Your body. I proclaim that I will, by Your grace, honor other members, seeing them as individuals for whom Jesus died, for I am a member of the body of Christ. Amen. 


Derek Prince Ministries 

No comments:

Post a Comment