Monday, February 25, 2019

My God, My God, Why Have You Abandoned Me

Someone needs to say it is okay to be angry at God but it's what we do with it that make or breaks us.

Be encouraged and start by talking to God and believing that He is working everything all out so you can live your best life.

God Bless.

"My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?" (NLT) -Matthew 27:46
It's okay to be angry at God for a short time, but don't walk away from your relationship with Him. Don't allow your anger to become uncontrolled. Instead, work through the anger and emotions. Your relationship with Him will grow deeper and stronger. In time, you will look back on this time with a renewed spirit of the glories God can do.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment