Thursday, November 14, 2019

My God

I love this. I love the thought that you can be mad at God and He doesn't get upset, doesn't consider it to be a sin, and doesn't think any less of you if you do get mad.

He allows you time to kick and scream and just be human without judgment when you go thru something you don't want to.

It is a different matter when He brings you through it and you don't recognize what He has done foe you or when you hold onto your anger and you don't do anything to hwlp the situation or if you stop listening.

You know what I mean...when you stop be a child and start being an adult. But also, it is okay to allow yourself to heal.

God Bless.






My God

"My God, my God, why have you abandoned me?" (NLT) -Matthew 27:46



It's okay to be angry at God for a short time, but don't walk away from your relationship with Him. Don't allow your anger to become uncontrolled. Instead, work through the anger and emotions. Your relationship with Him will grow deeper and stronger. In time, you will look back on this time with a renewed spirit of the glories God can do.




Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment