Thursday, December 5, 2019

The Still, Small Voice

Love this and right on point. God is not angry with our out cry's and He collects all our tears while still telling us He is there with us and His love for us will never end. 

The problem however is how we respond to Him when things aren't going our way. We must continue to listen for and follow the still small voice for it is that voice that will never lead us astray.

God Bless.



The Still, Small Voice


The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
- Psalm 23:1, NKJV


Do you sometimes cry out, as I have, “God, don’t You see my tears? Don’t You see my broken heart? God, never mind me, but how can You bear to see the agony of my loved one? God, I know that You care. I just don’t understand why You don’t intervene in this situation right now. Why don’t You do something? And, God, why did you do that?!”


Then, to my heart, I seem to hear His still, small voice whispering, “Anne, trust Me. I know what’s best.” And I’m left to wonder why I think I know better than God what’s best for me or my loved one.


From Why?
Anne Graham Lotz 

No comments:

Post a Comment