Monday, November 28, 2022

I Will Praise You

Some food for thought in this little devotional and I wanted to pass it along so that encouragement can be found.

God Bless.



Psalm 119:7-8
I will praise you with an upright heart as I learn your righteous laws. I will obey your decrees; do not utterly forsake me.

As can be seen when Jesus places his disciples in a boat, only to have them run into a storm on the sea: there are times when God is behind the obstacles of our lives.  This is just one way He uses to make His word come alive to us, because it comes to our aid via the Holy Spirit's leading and prompting as we need it.  God first loved us through His Son Jesus, and we should seek to respond with obedience through Christ.  He is faithful and will not give up on us!

Verse/Commentary courtesy of 'Verse-A-Day' android app.
http://www.verse-a-day.com/Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment