Sunday, July 1, 2012

100 Days of Scriputal Encouragement: Day 1

Isaiah 30:15


 For thus saith the Lord GOD, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not.

Now I don't know what the and ye would not mean but I do know that if the Jews return to Israel they would be save and rest would be on them along with confidence.

Okay, maybe I don't know anything about this scripture but what I do know that if we return to our first love, Jesus Christ, who is the Messiah, Ruler over heaven and earth, and we are secure in our salvation; believing on Him, telling people about Him, and obeying Him, then just maybe that during our trails and tribulations, we can rest easily know it will be okay because our faith is not in the circumstances but on the One who can solve them.

I don't know about you, but I need rest, confidence, and the faith that I will be saved from my trails. I long to have an unshakable faith in any given circumstances. I am not there yet, not even close.

What I do know is that I am continuing to press towards the mark of the high calling He has for me and one day when the trials and tribulations are over, He will say "well done thou good and faithful servant for you rested in my presence, having the confidence that I would save you during your life's trials."

Need encouragement today? Then rest in the confidence that God is going to save you from whatever you face and bring you threw to the other side stronger than ever before.

God Bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment