Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Have You Had Enough Yet?

Have you had enough with a family member, your bills you can't pay, a spouse you wish would get the hint and leave you alone already, or how about that kid who thinks you nothing but an ATM machine?

For me personally. It's all the above. If I one thing more on my plate, I am not sure I can be responsible for what I do next. Personally, I am on the verge of giving up and calling it a day. In fact calling it quits on this thing called life.

If truth be told, I am tired, frustrated, and beyond angry. I am tired of people getting all up in my business. I am tired of people telling me how I need to act and feel. Last time I checked, I am a big girl who can make her own decisions and I am tired of people getting angry at my corny choices in life and or for blaming me for something I didn't do or didn't do to their satisfaction.

I am tired of dream killers. That is exactly what it is. Anything that takes me away from my dreams is a killer and the last time I looked, the bible calls killers a sin. Most of the time, people don't know they are doing it for all appearances, they only care about what they think.

So my prayer that in time, I will let the negative things and people go and allow God arise and let Him see to my dreams for He knows what He is doing in my life. It is also my prayer whoever may read this will also get rid of the negativity and seems their sights on reaching their goals and dreams God has imparted in our lives.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment