Thursday, April 2, 2015

An Un-Complicated Life

I long for an un-complicated life. I want a carefree life yet somehow that doesn't seem to be the case for me. Trouble seems to follow me.
 
This devotional offers me a way of how to deal with my life.
 
God Bless.
 
 
Daughters of the King Daily Devotionals
An Un-Complicated Life
You don’t have to hurt anymore.
“The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me, because the LORD has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners,” Isaiah 61:1, NIV
 
People with broken hearts will hurt you before you hurt them. Will reject you before you reject them.
 
Will leave you before you leave them. All in attempt to protect their hearts from experiencing more pain. Their unspoken cry is, “Please don’t take it personal, I’m just hurting and I’m afraid,” but seldom will they admit it.
 
I’m so glad God comes after us in our broken state. He’s not afraid of us hurting Him. He’s not intimidated. I’m so thankful He heals our hearts as He removes our hand from our chest, revealing to us how bad the wound really is. Then He stitches up our hearts, fills us with His love, and reassures us that we’re going to be ok. Then He sends us out to minister healing to others.
 
You can be healed. You can be free to give and receive love. You don’t have to be a victim. You can be victorious through Jesus. You don’t have to hurt anymore. You can be free today.
 
Prayer: Father God I need healing in my heart. Touch me Lord with your hand and make me new, whole and complete in you. Fill me with your love and give me the strength to help others just like me. In Jesus name, Amen.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment