Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Lord Is

Do you know what God is? Do we truly understand just how truly big God is? I'm going to tell you the truth, I for one never put much thought into just how big God truly is and how vast His reach can be. I have lived my life barely getting through the day with my belief system still in tacked. 

However, now it's time to shrug off the old and begin a new way of thinking and this little devotional helps me on my new way of thinking journey and I wanted to share it with you.

God Bless.



Psalm 145:8 The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. For some it is difficult to imagine a God that is "slow to anger"; or, perhaps that He is "filled with unfailing love". (NLT) 

Sometimes God is what we need Him to be. I do not mean to say that God changes, but I do mean that God is so much that we cannot fathom or understand the scope of all that He is. For example, God disciplines those He loves, yet He is also a God of great mercy. Be challenged to allow God to lead you in how you see Him each day. He is ready to be so much more for all of us; ready to be everything we need for His glory and according to His good purpose! 

 Verse courtesy of 'Psalm-A-Day' android app. http://www.idelata.com/apps/psalm-a-day/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment