Friday, July 24, 2015

Be Strong And Courageous


When I was a little girl, and since then, my biggest fear has been the fear of abandonment.

Now that I'm older, I still struggle with it but not as much as I used to.

This little devotional helps me put this matter to bed. Not only does this devotional help but also knowing that I serve a God who will never leave me in any circumstances. I may not see His working hand all the time,
but I know and will continue to know my Redeemer lives and I don't walk this earth alone!

God Bless.

"So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you." -Deuteronomy 31:6

The Lord will never abandon you. In life we feel abandoned by friends, family, or even the church. But we can always count on God to stand by us through thick and thin. If you are feeling alone, don't believe those feelings, they are lies. God is always with you. So be courageous, because you are not alone.

Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment