Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Say It Again


There are times over my life when my dad has threaten me to say what I said again when I had a attitude that wasn't pleasing to be around.
I was cocky and didn't want to be bothered as teenagers are fond of behaving seeing as they know everything.
And normally I would push the issue and repeat what I had said with more venom than before causing the situation to take a downward spiral real fast.
As I get older, I long for my son to say I love you again and again but he is growing up and busy doing his thing so it's time for me to get a grip.
So when I came across this little devotional, I saw a different meaning to the words say it again. These words aren't weak but powerful if I use the word of God to overtake and rid myself of my enemy.  In which case, I should be willing to say the word of God again and again anytime I deem necessary, which in most cases, could be every minute of the day.
God Bless.

Say It Again!
Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus!
I can well remember when I first began to make this kind of testimony. I thought, I wonder where the devil will hit me next. I know of people who will not testify because they are afraid of what will happen when they do, but that is just playing the devil’s game. Remember, this is his way of keeping you from doing what will put you beyond his reach. It is only by the word of your testimony that you will get the benefits of the blood.
The first time you say it, all hell may break loose. Well, praise the Lord! Say it again. The Bible says, “Let us hold fast our confession” (Hebrews 4:14). And then, when everything really turns loose, Scripture says, “Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering” (Hebrews 10:23). Keep on saying it. It does not depend on our feelings. It does not depend on our situations, symptoms, or circumstances. It is as eternally true as the Word of God.
Forever, God’s Word is settled in heaven. (See Psalm 119:89.) Satan has no place in us, no power over us, and no unsettled claims against us.
Thank You, Lord, for the blood of Jesus. I proclaim that Satan has no place in me, no power over me, no unsettled claims against me. All has been settled by the blood of Jesus! And I intend to declare this over and over again. Amen.
Spiritual Conflict, Vol. 3: God’s People Triumphant: Spiritual Weapons—The Blood, The Word, Our Testimony (audio) 

No comments:

Post a Comment