Thursday, October 5, 2017

If A Soldier Demands That You Carry His Gear

I am a procrastinator. I have no problem procrastinating in the things I know I should and need to do.
I take the easy route out and feel no guilt anout it. Don't judge me.
I don't have any problem in laying out my weaknesses for the world to see. But more importantly, I am more than thankful for a God who sees me in a different light and believes in me enough to put His most important possession in my care...others.
He has enough faith in me that I will rise above myself and take on the hurting and give them a sense of hope. He has faith that I will go above and beyond for one of His own because I am aware of how much His love can and will change the world.
God Bless.
If a soldier demands that you carry his gear for a mile, carry it two miles. (NLT) -Matthew 5:41
When we’re assigned tasks to complete, it is sometimes easier to take the path of least resistance. The easiest route is not always the course of action God would have you take. As Christians, we are called to go above and beyond the task at hand, and to go the extra mile to demonstrate the love we have for others.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment