Friday, January 12, 2018

Because Of God's Tender Mercy


Thank God for His mercy. Yet, the fullnest of His mercies wouldn't be possible without the birth of Jesus.
I can only speak for myself but I can't express enough how truly grateful I am for this Savior who has been by myside through thick and thin. He truly is my best friend and I pray I can serve Him with evrything in me.

Because of God's tender mercy, the morning light from heaven is about to break upon us, to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, and to guide us to the path of peace. (NLT) -Luke 1:78-79
Jesus' birth is surrounded by symbols of the light he brought into this world full of darkness. Like the shining star that appeared to the wise men, Jesus has brought light into our lives. He guides us to peace and his death on the cross for our sins is evidence of God's love for us. Let's celebrate this holy day in remembrance of the light Jesus has brought to your life.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment