Monday, January 15, 2018

Come Now, Let's Settle This

Are you as wishy-washy as me? I kniw what I should do but then do the opposite and then try to hide it from God like Adam and Eve did?
Maybe it is time we let go of resolutions we will never keep and get honest with ourselves and allow God to help us live the life He had planned for us.
God Bless.
"Come now, let's settle this," says the Lord. "Though your sins are like scarlet, I will make them as white as snow. Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool." (NLT) -Isaiah 1:18
Everyone is walking around stained with sins. God has the power to settle it once and for all. No matter how hard we try to fix, ignore, or run away, He alone can wash away the red stains. What sins are you still holding onto? Ask God to cleanse you of your sins today. Then enjoy His grace.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment