Monday, March 12, 2018

As I Have


The following little devotional is one for the times we live in. I am always wondering and thinking how what I should say, how I should act, and when I came across this little devotional I appreciate the word's written.
The word's give me hope and a sign God has heard my cry and cares about the things that is happening in this world. I believe God cry's over the state of what is happening and is looking for people to pick up His mantle for His who are going to hell in a hand basket.
Are you one of them? Are we ready to rise to the occasion? Lord, I pray so.
God Bless.
So now I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other. (NLT) -John 13:34
In a time when politics abound and culture is at war with itself, how do we react? Should we jump in the middle, pick a side, and point fingers? Do we volley attacks at our own brothers and sisters who think differently? The first rule of thumb is to not pass judgment. Then, seriously determine what is the most loving response, one that would inspire others. Couldn't this world use a bit more love?
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment