Friday, March 16, 2018

My Light Will Shine For You

If we think what we do or what we watch or anything in between doesn't have an effect on our lives, then I think we are seriously misguided.
I believe when we let other influences in, our light dims and we are to be the light of the world and how can we be completely given to that purpose when we are distracted?
I am guilty of distraction but I also thankful I serve a Savior of second chances and has understanding of what it is like to be in a world where things are coming at you with the sole purpose to destroy us.
God Bless.

Jesus replied, "My light will shine for you just a little longer. Walk in the light while you can, so the darkness will not overtake you. Those who walk in the darkness cannot see where they are going." (NLT) -John 12:35
Are you surrounding yourself with darkness or light? What kinds of influences do you open yourself up to? Even small decisions such as tv shows, music, and the language out of our mouths bring about either darkness or light. Shine light into your life so that you don't stumble along the way.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment