Tuesday, March 6, 2018

When God's People Are In Need


To say I am a hospitality kind of person is to say pig's can fly.
But I want to be all that God want's me to be. So this is an area where I need to dig down deep and learn the art of hospitality.
Some say, you are born with it but my bible say's that you may have entertain angels and didn't even know it. So in other words, I need to step up my game and be ready for anything.
God Bless.
When God's people are in need, be ready to help them. Always be eager to practice hospitality. (NLT) -Romans 12:13
What would it look like for you to be eager to be hospitable? Hospitality is both a mindset and preparation. A lot of times we talk ourselves out of hosting a gathering because our home isn't ready. In actuality we don't want to extend ourselves. Other times, we are willing and able, but aren't prepared with clean sheets or a meal in the freezer. Don't let things stand in your way of practicing hospitality, be ready.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment