Monday, March 5, 2018

Those Who Know Your Name Trust In You

I love this little devotional and it's timing in my life lines up with what I have felt like God is trying to say in my life.
Trusting is a big problem for me so I appreciate these types of devotionals. They are an encouragement to me. And when I am encouraged, I just want to share the wealth. So be encouraged.
God Bless.

Those who know your name trust in you, for you, O LORD, do not abandon those who search for you. (NLT) -Psalm 9:10
When you walk with God, He will provide at just the right moment. When you take things into your own hands and push God out of your plans you prevent Him from having the opportunity to provide for you. In what areas have you stopped looking to God for direction?
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment