Monday, August 20, 2018

Kindness Speaks


Kindness: is what makes the world go around.
Go spread some today.
God Bless.

"I hope I continue to please you, sir," she replied. "You have comforted me by speaking so kindly to me, even though I am not one of your workers." (NLT) -Ruth 2:13 


Have you been touched by someone who speaks kindly to you, even if you didn't deserve it? We are truly impacted by kindness when we need comforting the most. We can make an impression on others when we are thoughtful to those we don't know or, even more challenging, to those who aren't on our favorites list. Remember to let your good qualities shine consistently in all areas of your life. It's amazing what comes back to you. 




Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment