Thursday, August 2, 2018

This Kind

Finally, a devotional that speaks my language! Or at least the first few lines anyway.
But then after reading the whole thing, I now realize this little devotional is what I need to help me grow not only on a personal level but also in my walk with Christ and His children.
God Bless.
Jesus replied, "This kind can be cast out only by prayer." (NLT) -Mark 9:29
Have you ever looked at someone and thought that person could be better if he or she listened to your advice? Maybe you took a step forward and did give your unsolicited advice. While it may seem benevolent to you, many times it's painful to the other person and you may not even realize it. Have you thought about just "praying" instead of "preaching"?
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment