Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Be Careful To Live Properly Among Your Unbelieving Neighbors

When I first read this little devotional I laughed. If the writer of this devotional knew who my neighbors are, they might rethink the wording of what they wrote.
I have all types of neighbors. Nosey ones, know it all, and everything In between. So this one is really hard one for me but if I want to be a true Christian and walk in the way rhe bible tells me to, I need to work it out and get a new heart attitude where my neighbors are concerned.
I know that if I can get it right where they are concerned and be a witness for them then the world will be my oyster and just maybe I can and will see a much needed change in the world.
God Bless.
Be careful to live properly among your unbelieving neighbors. Then even if they accuse you of doing wrong, they will see your honorable behavior, and they will give honor to God when he judges the world. (NLT) -1 Peter 2:12 It happens. At one time or another, you get too much change back. It is in these moments where our character gets put to the test. If we live honorably, we don't have to worry or feel guilty. Even further, we prove to be an exception to the rule for those around us when we do the right thing. We become a walking witness to others through our actions. Who knows, maybe it will even open up opportunity for a powerful conversation.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment