Thursday, September 14, 2017

Enduring To The End

Can I be completely honest here, I daily cry out for the Lord to return because I don't have enough confidence in myself to last until Jesus returns.
There is so much crap that goes on in this world and I seem to be in the thick of most of it.
I am tired. I can't be the only one who needs strength and stamina to get through these trying times. But thankfully there is a hope beyond measure and all I have to do is draw on it.
This hope comes through in little way's. A smile,  a wave, a hug, and sometimes through a little devotional just like the one below.
God Bless.


"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?" (Romans 8:35)
Devotional
A great test of your love for the Lord is not the passion we have for following Him, but the endurance. No matter how much you love the Lord, there will be situations that will make you waver or shrink despite the confidence you have in Him. And yet, throughout these times of failures, God never leaves nor forsakes you. Examine the relationships in your life, are you trusting in passion, feelings and good times to keep them steady, or will you, with God's strength, endure the trials, stay the course, exhibit love and endure to the end?
Proverbs 31 Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment