Thursday, November 29, 2018

I Will Lift Up My Eyes To The Hills

God will be there for you and for me when we are in need. All we have to do is lift up our eyes and watch what God will do in the midst of the storm.
Yes, that storm may last longer than what we want. Yes, we probably should have more faith than we do but with God, all things are possible with the promise He will always be there and will never leave us so, let the storm and day to day things of life come are way for now we know we are more than conquers!
God Bless.
“I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth.” Psalms‬ ‭121:1-2‬ ‭NKJV‬‬

Lift your eyes to the hills from where your help comes from; your help comes from the Lord. You are never helpless. You are never without support. However, it’s up to you to receive the help He abundantly provides. When you call on the Lord, His Holy Spirit will come to your aid; He will mightily rush to your rescue. He will help you lift your hands in worship. He will help you sustain under pressure without breaking. He will help you seize every promise that He’s made to you. Don’t worry my friend, He will help you. There will never be a moment in our lives when we will not need God’s help. So we reach up and reach out our hands like little girls and say, “Father! Lift me up! Father! Fill my cup! Father! Set me free! Father! Strengthen me!” And His Holy Spirit will do just that!
Prayer: Yes, Lord! I need your help. I can’t make it without you. I can’t do anything without you. But with you, nothing’s impossible. So I cry out, heal me, strengthen me, set me free and help me to persevere by faith. I receive your supernatural help. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
(Read John 16:7-15)
Kings Daughter Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment