Monday, November 26, 2018

Worship God Not Outcomes

Wisdom, truth, and encouragement all in one little devotional.
After reading this little devotional, we will have no more excuses. So, let us settle our faith walk and put our trust in hand of the man from Galilee and watch Him part the sea of our trials so we can walk right into victory.
God Bless.


“Remember how the LORD your God led you through the wilderness for these forty years, humbling you and testing you to prove your character, and to find out whether or not you would obey his commands” Deuteronomy 8:2, NLT.

Anyone can worship the LORD when everything is going well. The children of Israel gladly praised the LORD after they crossed over the Red Sea. They gave Him glory with no hesitation after they saw how He delivered them from the Egyptian army. The challenge came when they walked through the wilderness. They began to lose faith, lose patience, and lose their joy in believing. God allowed them to go through the wilderness to show them their heart. As with you daughter, God will allow you to go through the wilderness to show you what you believe. Will you be like the Israelites who lost faith the moment things became difficult, or will you be like God’s servant Job who bowed down and worshiped the LORD after losing everything? You get to choose. We worship God, not outcomes. Our worship is not conditional. It’s not based on whether God answers our prayers or not. It’s based on Him being our King. Declare this from your heart:
“The LORD is my King, and I worship Him, not outcomes. I worship Him with all my heart because of who He is. I choose to trust in Him no matter what I face, and as I do, He strengthens my heart. He strengthens my faith and my joy in believing. He fills me as I humble myself in worship. Nothing will steal my praise and my worship. In Jesus’ name.” (Read Job 1:20; Numbers 14:2; James 1:3-4; Psalms 96:9; 2 Corinthians 4:16-18)
Kings Daughter Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment