Friday, May 8, 2015

Praise The Lord

All I can say about this little devotional is: Amen! I agree! The words speaks to me and need to be acted upon. So, today and everyday, won't you join with me in PRAISING THE LORD!!!!

Psalm 146:1-2 Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, my soul.  I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

 Today is a reminder to praise the Lord! Whatever our station in life, we have every reason to praise Him. We are offered salvation and the greatest hope in Christ Jesus our Lord, and eternal life with Him awaits us! Lord God, let Your joy be our strength!

Holy Spirit, remind us of how great and awesome our God is every single day. He is worthy to be praised! Let songs of worship pour out from our hearts without hesitation. Do not let sorrow or despair steal away God's praise from our lips! We love You Lord! Amen! Amen!

 Verse courtesy of 'Psalm-A-Day' android
app. http://www.idelata.com/apps/psalm-a-day/

No comments:

Post a Comment