Monday, May 4, 2015

Let God Be Exalted

I love this little devotional by Joyce Meyer. For me the smallest of devotional's are have the most impact on me and give me a reason to keep going.

In this devotional I found by Joyce, she talks about the haughtiness of men and I can say this is probably one of the hardest areas in my life. I think people are stupid sometimes. I see me above everyone else and not through the eyes of God.

I find I have no problem exalting my thoughts and believes and leaving out the one who should be exalted. Thank God, He isn't done with me and He continually changes me and my thinking about His ways and His people. So my wish is that you will be blessed by this devotional as much as I am.

God Bless

Let God Be Exalted
by Joyce Meyer 

The proud looks of man shall be brought low, and the haughtiness of men shall be humbled; and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day. Isaiah 2:11

None of us are where we need to be, but, thank God, we are not where we used to be. Don't look at what you are going through right now; look at the person you are becoming. We are always in the process of becoming like Christ (see 2 Corinthians 3:18).

Brokenness hurts, but the alternative is much worse. The Word says, Haughtiness comes before disaster, but humility before honor (Proverbs 18:12). Pray to be bendable, pliable, and moldable so that you will be more like Christ in all that you do today. Pray to be broken so that the Lord may be exalted in your life.


From the book Starting Your Day Right by Joyce Meyer. Copyright © 2003 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment