Thursday, October 1, 2015

Cooperate With God's Plan

I don't cooperate well with others let alone with God. I'm a natural born fighter. I want what I want, when I want it.

Call it selfish, call it whatever you wish. I'm not proud of this fact by any means. But when I entered into this world I was force to fight for my life. My very breath even. There were so major complications surrounding my birth and my life in general. I was forced to come up with a plan of my own. 

Or at least I thought I had to but what I didn't realize it hasn't really been me who's kept me alive all these years but God and He seems to have a plan that I just can't see or don't want to see. In any case, I struggle with the thoughts of letting go and let God but that doesn't mean my heart really wants to. 

It's a weakness I have in me and this little devotional helps keeps me grounded and reminds me that there is something bigger that is running me life and He loves me more than I can possibly imagine.

God Bless.

Cooperate with God's Plan

by Joyce Meyer - 

For I know the thoughts and plans that I have for you, says the Lord, thoughts and plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome.
- Jeremiah 29:11

God has a plan for every person and His Word clearly says it is a good plan. But Satan starts his dirty work early in your life, attempting to pervert and destroy God's good plan. He arranges for all kinds of disappointing, discouraging, hurtful, and frightening events to take place. And often he does a lot of damage.

But no matter how much you have been hurt, God can restore you. If you experienced a bad beginning, do not despair. God is in the business of repair, and His repairs are better than new. However this restoration will not happen automatically. You must believe the Word of God and fully cooperate with Him during the restoration process. Look to the one who loves you unconditionally and is the giver of all good gifts.

From the book Ending Your Day Right by Joyce Meyer. Copyright © 2004 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment