Monday, November 20, 2017

I Know All Things You Do

I'll admit it, most day's, I feel like I am living life of lukewarmness.
I am busy like everone else and I have a tendency to use my busyness as an excuse.
So when I read this little devotional, conviction was immediate. Not only do I rarely think of impacting the kingdom of God but to to say I have passion for Christ would be a blatant lie.
Lie to myself and God everyday when I say I love you, Lord, use me.
I would literally fall off my chair if God would do just that. I think the reason I am like I am is because I allow fear to be at the center of my life and with that being said,  God help me.
God Bless.



"I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! But since you are lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!" (NLT) -Revelation 3:15-16 What does it look like to be on fire for Christ? Does God see your faith as hot or cold, or worse, lukewarm? Are you thinking of ways you can impact God's kingdom? Is your day filled with busyness or is it filled with purposefulness? Maybe it's time to infuse some passion today.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment