Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Quote Of The Day To Encourage You


Amen. Wisdom is something I feel everyone doesn't have enough of or if we think we do, we fail to live by what we know is right because compromise is so kuch easier to do.
The word says to in all thing's get wisdom. It has a purpose and more powerful than what we give it credit for.
If we wonder if we did the right thing's at any given time, well then, just remember the words of this quote and relax in the knowledge we were lead by the spirit.
Often times, we are led by the mind which limits what God can do for us and I for one am tired of living a mediocre life because I have allowed my head to rule over my heart.
Forgive me, Lord and like Solmon, may my heart and life reflect the goodness of Your  wisdom today and in the day's to come.
God Bless.
Quote of the Day -Joyce Meyer “Wisdom is doing now what you are going to be happy with later on” 
– Joyce Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment