Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I Placed My Rainbow In The Cloud


There isn't anything more beautiful than seeing a rainbow in the sky. It literally is a pivotal, life-breathing, hopeful moment that breathes life back into your soul.
You could be having a bad day and spot a rainbow and a instant smile comes to your face.
Why? Because we are taught a rainbow means a very special convant has taken place....God still has hope for mankind and with that hope, flooding the earth and getting rid of us humans is off the table.
Thank you, Lord. I don't know about you but I am glad I was born in this generation (as messed up as it is) and not that other generation who wouldn't get on the boat.
I am also thankful that not only does God make promises and covenants but He has every intention of keeping them. And that is something I can get behind.
God Bless.

I have placed my rainbow in the clouds. It is the sign of my covenant with you and with all the earth. (NLT) -Genesis 9:13
What beautiful imagery God has used. After a harsh storm, full of roaring thunder and flashing lightning, comes the beautiful rainbow. It's rareness and colorfulness is a touching reminder of God's promise. He has promised to never again destroy life. The next time you see a rainbow, remember it is a sign to everyone that God will keep His promises.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment