Thursday, June 21, 2018

Trust Him

It is harder than what you think it will be isn't it?
Come on, I can't be the only one to think like this. But if I am, well, that is alright with me because in my soul, I have a lot of trusting issues and thank heavens God is patiently waiting for me on the other side of my issues as well as beside me as I walk through them.
You know, He already has gone before me and cleared my path, all I need to do is get out of the boat and begin walking on water and just maybe I can become like that little train who is trying to get up the mountain and does all because he thinks he can.
So then it becomes I thank God I did when the waters part and the mountains bow down after seeing my faith and trust in the Great I Am.
God Bless.
Trust Him!
Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass. - Psalm 37:5, NKJV
At times our understanding is limited. We simply have to trust our heavenly Father to know best. We have to trust God’s silences and respect God’s mysteries and wait for God’s answers. When we pray for the healing of a loved one, and he dies . . . When we pray for release from a financial burden, and we go bankrupt . . . When we pray for reconciliation, and we are handed divorce papers . . . When we pray for our career, and we get laid off . . . When we pray for protection, and we are robbed . . . We just have to trust Him. Trust Him. Trust Him! From Pursuing MORE of Jesus
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment