Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Dear Brothers And Sisters

You don't have to read a long devotional to get how you should love as a Christian.
I don't think I could put it any better than how this little devotional has put it. Sometimes it is about you but more often than not, it is about all those people around you.
So may you pick up the mantle and begin to pray for your neighbors, your town, your city, your county, your state and when your done, sit back and watch what God will do for you as well as others because you choose others over yourself.
God Bless.
Dear brothers and sisters, I urge you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ to join in my struggle by praying to God for me. Do this because of your love for me, given to you by the Holy Spirit. (NLT) -Romans 15:30
How does it feel when you find out someone has been praying for you? It's a touching feeling to know someone who loves you is putting their weight into petitioning God for your causes. It is a sign of love. Are you praying for those that you love and joining in their struggles?
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment